Protecting your privacy, specifically your private information, is our priority.
collection of your personal information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, LivingWells may collect personally identifiable information if you choose to provide it via the sidebar, newsletter sign up, or comments section - such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
LivingWells may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through LivingWells's public comment section, this information may be collected by other users.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include: a) registering for an account b) entering a contest sponsored by us or one of our partners c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties d) sending an email or signing up for the newsletter e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
sharing information with third parties
LivingWells does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. LivingWells may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to LivingWells, and they are required to maintain confidentiality of your information.
LivingWells may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on LivingWells or the site b) protect and defend the rights or property of LivingWells c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LivingWells, or the public.
automaticall collected information
LivingWells collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
LivingWells may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from LivingWells and its affiliates.
tracking user behavior
LivingWells may keep track of websites and pages our users visit within LivingWells, in order to determine what LivingWells services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customer content and advertising within LivingWells to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
security of your personal information
LivingWells secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. LivingWells uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as your phone number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration or your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be fully guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
California Online Privacy Protection Act and GDPR Compliance
LivingWells encourages the use of caution when giving out any personally identifying information in any communication. LivingWells does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any third party communication service and disclaims any liability with regard to communication and any actions resulting from your participation. Managers, hosts, and other software are not authorized LivingWells spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect that of LivingWells.
right to deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- delete your personal information from our records
- direct any affiliated service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not be able to comply with the aforementioned requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty, contract, or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonable anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- comply with an existing legal obligation
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
LivingWells does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, LivingWells may contact you via email for the purposes of providing announcements, alerts, updates, promotional offers, confirmations, giveaways, surveys, and/or general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from LivingWells or click a link therin.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from LivingWells, you may opt out of such communications by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.
changes to this statement
effective as of October 2022